Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Any random beauty tips?

=]
Any random beauty tips?
never where really red lipstick. it doesnt look good on almost anyone. and never where like painted eye brows. people mite make fun of u
Any random beauty tips?
My g-ma taught me when I was like 9, every 3mths I put karosene oil (yes, like the karosene lamp) in my hair for about 15 minutes, wash it out %26amp; my hair feels %26amp; looks great.
Reply:highlight your best features. Like eyes for example.





Don%26#039;t use too much makeup. You%26#039;ll look fake. Natural is key.





Use a good conditioner. Tresseme is good. I recommend it. =]





Use cold water when rinsing out your conditioner.(makes it shiny) =]





Use a good facial cleanser/acne wash.





Clean nails!!!! Trim often. INCLUDING toenails!!!!





DONT EVER WEAR BLACK SOCKS!!!!! (they are gross. sorry....pet peeve of mine....)

No comments:

Post a Comment