Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ii peirced myseft with a needle,and my earing won't Fit because the skinny needles is y my hole are so litle

ii try to peirced my left ear with needle , s0 i get sum iCEs,and sum pickles,paper towl,go t0 de bathroom and d0 it myseft,i freeze my ear b4 i d0 it..after i done,i try my earing on but it won%26#039;t fit because the earing is like 3 times bigger then my ear holes,becuz i use the skinny needle so that y it make my hole so skinny ..LOL


won%26#039;t fit ,


ii cannot spread it


it hurt.....


just leave it like that ?? or what?


lol
Ii peirced myseft with a needle,and my earing won%26#039;t Fit because the skinny needles is y my hole are so litle
omg... cut your losses now.





just clean your ear with hydrogen peroxide and leave it alone... don%26#039;t try to put and earing in it.





let it heal then go get them done by a pro. i got mine done for $8 at the mall

No comments:

Post a Comment